The exercises are easy to perform and can be performed at a low intensity, providing a noticeable improvement in physical condition very quickly. In addition to these benefits, training on SkiErg is great for developing flexibility, motor coordination, balance, and posture. Whether your sport is cross-country skiing or downhill skiing, SkiErg is the perfect training tool for you.
It allows the combination of leg and trunk strength with the pull that is required in all ski disciplines. In addition to improving fitness, balance, and flexibility, the SkiErg can help you make the most of your ski trips.
- Intensity Control
- Adjustable handle straps
- Air inertia wheel: the more you pull, the more resistance you feel
- Monitor: PM5
- Uses two D batteries. SkiErg generates power when the machine is in use.
- Color: Black
- Structure: Aluminum
- Machine weight: 20.9 kg
- Support structure weight: 16 kg
- SkiErg: 54 cm x 49 cm x 125 cm
- Supporting Structure: 13 cm x 66 cm x 135 cm
- Space required for wall mounting:
- Width below: 48.3 cm
- Width at the top: 52 cm
- Depth: 40.6 cm
- Height: 212 cm
Required space with support structure: 61 cm x 132 cm x 215.9 cm
Your SkiErg includes:
- 1 PM5 Monitor;
- Monitor heart rate receiver;
- User's Manual;
- 5-year warranty on the SkiErg frame;
- 2-year warranty for monitor and moving parts.